[Faith-talk] blindness as a gift

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 21:10:21 UTC 2014

I think it is a gift because of our ability to show our faith, even
through our blindness. Even if we don't realize it, we are showing our
great faith by adapting things, being independent, and succeeding
despite what the rest of the world says. Our faith that God has not
abandoned us because of our blindness shows. So, in essence, I see a
great gift and a unique perspective.