[Faith-talk] Bible Game For Sunday, February 16, 2014

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 18:32:17 UTC 2014

Hello and good Lord's Day to most of you out there in cyberspace, and a good early Monday morning for you in Australia and New Zealand.  I hope that, by God's matchless grace and His providential care, that you are all doing well today.  I especially hope that you had a good word from the Lord this week as imparted to you by your pastors and/or Sunday school teachers.

Here is your Bible poem for this week.  Now astute Bible students should be able to get this one.  Remember, I need book and chapter of the same.

Show moderation and live without care,
Freely give thanks and continue in prayer.
God's peace is perfect, though not understood.
Think upon things that are wholesome and good.

And there you have it for today.  Any ideas? For those of you in groups, will wait until Tuesday to give you a chance to guess the correct answer, otherwise then I'll give it to you.

And now until tomorrow when, Lord willing the Daily Thought messages will continue, may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, in these last days in which we live.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul