[Faith-talk] The foundation of Monotheism in Islam.

Mostafa mostafa.almahdy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 02:33:42 UTC 2014

Dear all, peace be with you.

Today I would like to talk about the major essence of monotheism in Islam.

The monotheistic faith is plainly explicit in Islam.

There is no ambiguity about that within Islam.

Well, Christianity on the other hand, it claims monotheism as well.

So which is it?

Could it be both?

In this episode I am going to thoroughly illustrate on that regard.

In the Noble Koran we have a chapter called the chapter of sincerity.

Scripturally, it is numbered as the 112 in the Koranic index.

It is comprehensive and brief.

I am going to translate its significance not its textual actuality in the section below.

“001; Say He is Allah the Uniquely One.

    002; Allah is The Self-Sufficient.

003; He begets not nor He is begotten.

  004; And noone is comparable to Him”.

this is indeed the chapter of sincerity, and it is the core of the monotheistic establishment within Islamic doctrines.

  The Islamic faith is essentially based on that major tennet.

I will now write an analytically detailed commentary to the translation of the  Koranic meaning which I provided in the section above.

I am theologically adequate to correctly deduct from the Koranic context.

The genesis of the chapter of sincerity commands prophet Muhammad initially and us subsequently, to constantly adhere the denotative pronouncement of monotheism.

And that is the decisive articulation which asserts this unparalleled Oneness of Allah Glory be to Him.

Say He is Allah the Uniquely One.

It is the distinct Oneness which could not be added to or subtracted from.

It is the oneness of the perfection in divinity.

This is why we intensely decline the oneness of God from the Christian perspective.

It is the oneness which is made into Trinity, and the genuine Oneness of Allah could not be added to or subtracted from, Glory be to Him.

Allah is not within His creation.

He has His singular divine presence which He never partakes with anyone, Glory be to Him.

God in Christianity is one but, he is not unique.

He is physically incarnate, portrayed and comparable.

This is what they actually do, when they attempt to clarify the vagueness of the Trinity, they tend to compare its conception to material objects.

This is definite profanation in Islam, and it is totally unacceptable to physically portray God as such.

Allah is Self-Sufficient.

Allah never demanded to await the sacrifice of someone in order to atone or penalize.

Allah is predominantly Omnipotent and sequentially, He is fully capable of atoning us without the discretion from anyone because He is splendiferously Divine, Glory be to Him.

The belief in the redemption of Christ doubts the Eminent Transcendence of Allah Glory be to Him.

  The rational cause of why it does that it doubts the Ultimate Omnipotence of Allah Glory be to Him.

I would like to substantially highlight the grave importance of the Ultimate Omnipotence of Allah Glory be to Him which is partially missing in Christianity.

Christians believe in the omnipotence of god, but it is somehow conditional for them.

It is quite important to critically emphasize on that segment.

  If it is unconditional within Christianity, God would have not awaited to sacrifice his only begotten son according to Christianity in order to atone.

He would have rather bestowed His grace and atonement categorically.

  This is the crucial difference in between Islam and Christianity on that regard.

He begets not nor He is begotten.

We have an interesting fact here.

The usage of the term beget has its significance at this point.

In English, the term beget means to engender, to generate and to make children.

So the Koran negates that about Allah glory be to Him.
So why it does so?

Because begeting is an act of animality, and our Creator Glory be to Him is eminently exulted above that.

Consequentially, if He does not beget, He certainly is not begotten, Glory be to Him.

The Koran profoundly induces respectful expressions to magisterially describe the Divine Entity of Allah Glory be to Him.

  And noone is comparable to Him.

Noone is comparable to His glorious mightiness.

He is much greater than to be compared to any physical dimensions or parameters.

Allah is not to be resembled into any visual depictions.

We merely imply the transcendent attributes and characteristics to Allah Glory be to Him.

  I invite all of you to adhere submitting to the Creator and to eternally decease seeking from the creation.

They can do you no harm nor good.

Blessedly to Allah is all the dominion, and to Him it belongs all affairs.

I would love to convey the method of salvation to all of you.

It is the sincere submission to Allah alone, without associating any partners with him, either externally, or internally, directly, or indirectly.

I love all of you in the sake of Allah Glory be to Him.

I love all the prophets of Allah and I do not avail some of them superiorly.

I hope you humbly  and open-mindedly would accept that devotional sentiment.

Please accept my apology, I never intended to mortify.

I just intended to share the goodness, and I swear to Allah, no offence was meant.

Please be humble hearted, and let us all pray to be guided to the straight pathway.

I have willingly committed my temperament  to spread the true Monotheism domestically and overseas.

I love Christians.

May Allah guide us all to what pleases Him.

May we all prosperously endup in heaven.

This is our mirthfully mutual interest.

May Allah bestow His grace and mercy on all of those who have read this post, whether they agree or disagree with it.

Finally, I look forward to hearing from you.

    Peace be with you.