[Faith-talk] The Koran in living miracles.

Mostafa mostafa.almahdy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 03:03:17 UTC 2014

Peace be with the truth seekers.

The Koran has constantly fascinated chiefs of Arabic rhetoric.

It presents substantial eloquence of guidance and prosperity.

Our Christian friends misapprehend the concept of the Koran being miraculous.

The Koran represents its distinctive rituals of divine verbalism.

It sporadically challenges its reader to attempt imitating its extraordinary speech.

The prime characteristic of the Koran is based on its intellectual theology.

The Koran is predominantly obsessed with this placid  temperament of unifying spirituals with intellectual sequentials.

In multiple occasions it always proposes to the reader; that if you doubt what I articulate, then go ask those of knowledge.

It regularly offers that proposal.

It variably implements the powerfully rhetorical terminology to incredibly impress its reviewer.

This is one of the major causes of why we intensely decline the Christian proclaimation of the Koran translations as similar to the precise one in Arabic.

Well I am afraid but they are not.

These are just humble efforts by individuals to attempt reflecting on some of the commentaries of the Koranic passage.

Translations are not perfect but the Koran is.

The Koran is primarily based on its poetic Arabic, and that is where its divine origin comes from.

I have been reciting the Koran for twenty years.

I have been studying the biblical literature for virtually three years now.

My elemental thesis of thoroughly examining the textual copulation of both the Koran and the Bible has utterly developed   the decisive conclusion of their total dissimilarity.

At its inception, the Koran is based on critically transmitted oral tradition, whilst the Bible was inaccurately brought by  phasing transcriptions.

Furthermore, the Koran is based on its anciently solid lexicology and philology, whilst the biblical literature is based on numerous textual alterations and omissions committed by anonymous scribes throughout the centuries.

One of the reasons for which Christians deny the Koran, is that it explicitly condemns the concept which blasphemously unsubstantializes the Deity of Allah Glory be to Him.

It eminently exults the Entity of Allah from resembling such material portrayals.

This is the core cause of why Christians assault the Koran.

They do because it explicitly reprobates the theory of Trinity.

But I challenge them to find discrepancies as the ones found in other theological scriptures.

The Koran profoundly reflects on the significance of monotheism, it delights  the believeing heart, it heals heart diseases, it guides the misguided, and it increases the transgressor in loss.

I have not intended to offend anyone.

I am sorry but, I have looked quite deeply at the both of the Koran and the Bible.

There are vast differences between the two.

One of the major differences, that the Koran is currently preserved in its poetical speech, it is verbally transmitted and passed down generation upon generation with unbroken chains of affirmitive authenticity unlike the Bible.

The Koran preserves in scholastic manner what was in the past, the judgement of the present, and it staggeringly auspicates the various calamities and tribulations that are yet to come which remarks the endtime.

They are signs of endtime.

Basicly, the Koran could not be equated by any manner.

     Well, this is just an introductory to the subject.

For further information, you can always schedule for skype arrangements with me.

I am not reluctant to be directly engaged in face to face conversations with anyone who is interested to do so.

To the contrary, I am quite open-minded to intimately welcome all of you.

I am inviting you to join the Banquet of the Koran, the Blessed Banquet of Allah Glory be to Him.

Peace be with you.