[Faith-talk] Weekly Bible Game for Sunday, February 23, 2014

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 22:44:35 UTC 2014

Hello and good Sunday to most of you, and a good Monday morning to my readers in Australia and New Zealand.  I hope that you are doing well, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.

As promised earlier this morning, it's now time for the weekly Bible game.  Last week we were in the New Testament, and this week we will be in the Old Testament.  Remember, I need book and chapter, not just one, but both of them.  Here is the poem on which our mystery Bible chapter is based.

How is our heritage taken away!
How must we even for firewood pay!
Women are ravished; the princes are slain!
Children are fallen; our hearts are in pain!

Any ideas? Well, if no one comes up with the correct book and chapter by Tuesday, I'll give you the answer.  You may try looking up the relevant passage in your Bible if you so desire.

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, in these last days in which we live.  Lord willing tomorrow there will be another Daily Thought message for you.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul