[Faith-talk] The Koran Commencement.

Doris and Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Mon Feb 24 09:08:41 UTC 2014

Dear Brother,

  when we translate the Bible, the exact same principles apply. If yu
encountered "King James only" fundamentalists or other christian
individuals that swore by one particular BibleBible translation, this
does not represent the whole of Christianity. any translation is no
longer the direct word of God but a human translation and
interpretation thereof.

You never said what you think of Bagdeer\s  Sublime Koran. This would
be most intersting. Please do reply.

Your sister in faith in the one most high God!

Doris