[Faith-talk] Garden of Delight, part 4. Ignorance and extremism demolishes all religions. Sam shamoun and the allegation of public hate incitements. Please read and share everywhere.

Mostafa mostafa.almahdy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 21:10:45 UTC 2014

Dear all, peace be with you.

I recall that I previously suggested banning extremist Apologists and Theologians from the public ministry.

My friends responded to me with the viewpoint of considering that to be freedom of expression and thus, nothing can be done but just dismissing what offends us.

Well, with all respect to this opinion, I think that represents a clear threat to religious moderation, and it justifys implanting detest.

We can certainly have individuals as extremists but, not the ones who supposedly are preaching to laymen.

This helps escalating the radical disposition amongst the masses, which sequentially leads to aggression and disruption.

The one whom his E-Mail is disclosed before you is plainly guilty of inciting hate crimes and religious defamation.

He explicitly contributes to the political orientation of demonizing Islam, and he is perfectly criminalized  of explicitly posing hate incitements in public.

Where is the proof of my proclaimations?

Well, you can basicly google his name or his E-Mail, and just have a look at what he presents to the public on purpose.

I have permanently blocked him from reaching my inbox anymore, but that is not enough.

There must be  farther actions to be taken on terminating such explicit hate incitements in the name of the divine.

Condemnation is not sufficient at this point, an action has to be taken.

I think you will agree with me, that religion could not be represented with radical views and hostile tendencies.

Either Judaism, Christianity or Islam, they all are equally advocating for religious tolerance and deference.

Consequently, it will be self-contradicting of presenting religion with tolerance and deference to other faiths, whilst at the same time, we approve some felonious individuals, to simply hate in the name of any religion.

  It simply does not make sense to wait for any longer.

The step forward has to be instant, significant, and it has to be based on international level.

The subject is quite serious, not a joke.

Religion is not to be represented by such fraudsters.

I am intending to contact leading proponents of the three monotheistic religions globally, in order to pace onward on raising this issue to the United Nations.

 I warmly welcome all proposals from anyone, either from godly or godless people.

I consider this of a humanitarian interest.

Therefore, it gravely matters on even secular and liberal levels.

The proposed legislation draft consists of two major constituents.

1; stating the decisively international prohibition of any religious extremism or religious desecration of any kind.

2; Stating the decisively international prohibition of uttering hate incitements on religious basis, either explicitly or implicitly.

If anyone was found to be guilty with any of these, he has to be consecutively admonished for three times, and then, he has to be suspended from the public ministry for six months.

  If he transgressed again, he has to be suspended for a year.

If he insistently returned to evoking religious intolerance for the third time, he ultimately has to be permanently deposed from the public ministry for deliberately  violating the principles of religious tolerance.

I think this is a reasonable suggestion to begin with.

I warmly welcome all adaptations for this initiative.

But seriously, something has to be done, and this religious intolerance by either some Jews, Christians or Muslims has got to stop.

Thank you for reading.

Please take it serious, and I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Mostafa Almahdy, peace be with you.

http://www.call-to-monotheism.com/refuting_sam_shamoun