[Faith-talk] Teaching English for the blind in Egypt.

Doris and Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Fri Jan 24 20:40:09 UTC 2014

Stay blessed yourself, dear friend, and always looking forward to
your next post!

What do you think of having some of these classes online or of
Teaching/learning English with the Bible/New Testament? If you are
intersted, google for something called "Let's Start Talking" and
"esl:="   *smile*

Doris and Chris in Lutherland  ;-)