[Faith-talk] Announcement for Anyone Here Who is Prolife

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 22:55:33 UTC 2014

Hello guys and gals.  If your schedule permits and you have time, at 9 p.m. eastern time on WPEL radio in Montrose PA there will be a talk given by someone who dedicated it to his mother.  She was going to abort him, but thankfully she didn't.  Have heard little soundbites of what he has to say, and I liked what I heard.  For those of you in northeastern Pennsylvania and New York's southern tier, like around Binghamton and Elmira, tune your FM dial to 96.5.  If you are a SAMNET subscriber go to the Christian link under "Radio" and arrow down to Pennsylvania.  Click on that link and press Enter on WPEL.  For those who are not SAMNET members go to http://www.wpel.org.  Hope the site is accessible.  Remember the time is 9 p.m. eastern time.  Hope to see some of you in the virtual audience.  This talk was recorded several days ago at the Montrose Bible Conference.  Paul