[Faith-talk] WHY Divorce occurs?

Poppa Bear heavens4real at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 16:52:02 UTC 2014

What? Don't forget, God says he hates divorce. Just Google that simple
question, "Does God hate divorce" Then consider how your statement may fitt
into God's view. I am sorry if I am sounding harsh or condisending, but I
have heard so many people justify divorce and have counceled quite a few
young couples and have heard so many twists and takes on why one or both
think they should start over. Well, I hope you and yours are together untill
death do you part.
In His grip