[Faith-talk] Israel and the global cowardice.

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 13:21:38 UTC 2014

The reason why Americans aren't as familiar with international issues by and
large is because we are both isolated and insulated from such things, unless
our biased reporters deign to report such goings-on, of course from their
perspectives and not the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth,
as we say when we take an oath in a court of law in this country.  Paul