[Faith-talk] Translation in Theology.

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 14:54:08 UTC 2014

I just wish he was band from this list, due to the fact that none of his
posts have nothing to do with blindness issues. Their have been muslams on
this list, who've been civil, and not offensive. I myself have a lot of
muslam friends, and they do not waste their time bashing Christianity  nor
the bible. gad! Dr. RJ Sandefur