[Faith-talk] Refutation and preeminent repudiation to theZionistsubjection.

Kendra. Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 20:34:29 UTC 2014

Hi Guys!
I am no moderator. This list is all about discussing religious topics. Even though it's an NFB list, blindness is one part of a person and religion is another part of a person. Both don't make up one person because in order to do that, you also have to put all other aspects into it too. Religion covers all aspects of life, yes, even politics. The best thing you all can do if you don't like a post is to either ignore it compleetly or to agree to dissagree. If you want to speak about your religions in the least offensive way, I have found through my own experiences that answering questions in a friendly way or saying sentences that include I believe or in my book, something along those lines always turns a religious debate into a religious edgeucation session. We all chose our religious path. We all have our different beliefs. Respect is the best way to Rome in the world of interfaith relations. This list is for every one. It just happens to include mostly Christians. I can't control what you all put in writing. I wouldn't want to even if I had that power. What you all say on this list is your choice as long as you stay in the rules of this list. Since religion happens to cover all aspects of life, a lot of other topics will also wind up here.
Kendra
Sent from my iPhone