[Faith-talk] Looking at Christian persecution

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 11:13:21 UTC 2014

Two excellent books treating the subject of Christian persecution are
"Foxe's Book of Martyrs" and "By Their Blood:  Christian Martyrs of the 20th
Century," the latter available from Learning Ally and probably still
available from Tape Ministries Northwest in Seattle, WA.  I have the latter
book in my library.  It can be rather depressing reading, but if you read it
from the standpoint of how Christian faced persecution under intense
pressure it might not be so depressing.  The latter book is by James and
Marty Hefley.  Paul