[Faith-talk] Unbelievable

Kendra. Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 20:18:09 UTC 2014

Hi guys!
I second that last E Mail. I also warned you that respect is the best way to Rome in the world of the multi faith. As I've said, whenever I get my hands on information that I don't agree with, I read it anyway with respect and while I'm at it, I look for good that is hidden in it. Agreeing to disagree or ignoring unwanted E Mails is the two best options here.
Kendra

Sent from my iPhone