[Faith-talk] What do you all think?

Kendra. Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 23:33:23 UTC 2014

Hi all!
Yesterday, I was reading the New York Times. As I read, I ran across two disturbing articals. One reported that in China, two crosses were taken down from churches. The excuse was that the crosses violated the local building coads. I don't think so. I think they used it as an excuse to ban the public practice of Christianity in China. The second one took place right here in the U.S. Right in Arkensaw, in a little town where a Pagan man lives. This Pagan wants to build a place to sell his Pagan products. Unluckly for him, that little town which is dominated by Christians wouldn't let him build his Pagan shop. They also used the excuse that it violates the local building coads. Again, I think that's the lac of religious freedom, this time, against Paganism. Do you all agree with me? What do you all think?
Kendra

Sent from my iPhone