[Faith-talk] The Bible and the Law.

debby phillips via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Mon Jun 2 20:07:58 UTC 2014

You have a right to your opinion.  I would defend your right to
have your opinion, because that's what Americans do.  But I am
angry that you would call what we do at Mass blasphemous.  Jesus
said, This is My Body, and then, This is my Blood.  How arrogant
you are to call what a billion of us participate in weekly and
sometimes daily as blasphemous.  Even though I disagree with
Islam and all that it stands for, I have never stooped to your
level of calling your religion blasphemous.  Your lack of respect
and your arrogance anger me.  Perhaps I should have waited to
respond, but when you call the Body and Blood of Christ
offensive, then I must say to you, You are wrong! I recognize
that my Protestant brothers and sisters will not agree with me on
this, and if I stand alone here, I stand alone.  Don't bother
responding, you have your mind made up and as Poppa Bear has
said, you find the Bible and all that it says, to be threatening
to you.    Blessings,    Debby