[Faith-talk] The Bible and the Law.

Mostafa Almahdy via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Mon Jun 2 22:34:26 UTC 2014

Peace be with you.

Let you be diluted that you are a follower of Jesus.

I am not threatened by these translations which you call the Bible.

The true Gospel for me is what Jesus peace be upon him spoke in
Aramaic  to his disciples, who also spoke Aramaic not Greek and Latin.

I want you to believe that I am threatened, another dilusion that you
like to believe.

The life is too short, and shortly we all will die, and the Creator,
the Sustainer, the Maintainer and the Watcher over us have witnessed
what we do and say, and He only glory be to Him is to justly judge us
on the day of resurrection over that which we used to differ.

In addition to calling me what you said, I will just dismiss that.

Allah only is the one Who judges, and Jesus peace be upon him will
surely return, and he will tell you whether you were his follower or
not.

He only the one who should tell you about what that you eat and drink
in his name, was that his flesh and blood?

You have the right to believe in whatever you want to believe.

Just a quick question;

If I am supposedly threatened by these English translations of
numerous manuscripts which you call the inerrant word of God, why I
keep suggesting that we may meet on Skype to have a face to face
scrutiny?

Peace and blessings be with all of you.

--
(Seeking knowledge is compulsory from cratle to grave because it is a
shoreless ocean.)