[Faith-talk] Christianity and Gnosticism

Devin Prater via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Tue Jun 3 09:06:15 UTC 2014

Hi all. I have, for months, been looking into Gnosticism. I have dismissed it, by comparing it with the words of the bible and comparison of the two religions. But, I have read that some points of orthodox Christianity was mixed with Gnostic thinking, like the soul being eternal after we die and therefore not making the rrssurection. What do you think about this. As any young person, I want to know the truth.

Sent from my iPod 5

keychat/google talk:
r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
primary email: