[Faith-talk] Questioning Our Beliefs

Linda Mentink via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 16:58:03 UTC 2014

Brandon,

Christianity began before Christ's ministry. It began with the Old
Testament. All through it Christ is mentioned, but in typical terms.
Abraham, David, and many others are types of Christ. Esau is a type of Satan.

If you look, you will see Christ all through the Old Testament, even
though some depended on the law to get them to heaven. Faith in God
got them there.

I have never studied Eastern religions, nor do I want to. I have
enough trouble grasping the Bible.