[Faith-talk] Questioning Our Beliefs

Poppa Bear via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 17:00:21 UTC 2014

Hello Brandon, on one hand you are right to say that Christianity started
about 2000 years ago, but on the other hand, the plan of a redeemer who
would save all of humanity was established in the garden of Eden at the
beginning of creation according to the Bible, so her statement still can be
true. As far as people being condemned before Jesus was even born, the Bible
still teaches that everybody who was ever born will be judged according to
the law of God placed in their heart and we know this as a conscious, and
even, the Bible states that it is still only through the Grace of Christ
that salvation is possible according to his loving kindness and tender
mercies. As many think, this belief system isn't based on a teaching that is
forced upon us, it is based on an experience, an encounter with the Savior
of men that literally transforms our lives. When the writer of Amazing
grace, says, "I once was lost, but now I'm found, was blind, but now I see",
he was stating a miracle that happens in this thing called redemption,
salvation and being born again. It is as different as it would be if
somebody gave me twenty twenty vision right now, if that happen to me, the
proof of their power would be in that reality and that is what happens when
an encounter with Christ occurs, it is as life changing as that.