[Faith-talk] Eastern Religions

Kirt via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 19:34:12 UTC 2014

Brandon,
With the new software running the mailing list, i'm no longer sure how to get your email address from this message thread but, as our perspectives seem to be, at best, grudgingly tolerated here I would love the opportunity to confers with you at length off list. My email address is manwaring.kirt at gmail.com if you are interested in individual conversation.
Best,
Kirt

Sent from my iPhone