[Faith-talk] Eastern Religions

debby phillips via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Fri May 16 12:35:35 UTC 2014

Hi Brandon, I know this will sound strange from a Christian, but
I'm not going to even try to convert you.  I think that what I am
called to do is to show you love and respect, and to try to say
only what God would lead me to say.  And I just hope that I can
stay out of the way and let Him lead what I write.  (No, I'm not
a believer in auto-writing.  (Smile).

First of all, I personally find the idea of living life over and
over again sad and exhausting.  There are days when I truly long
to leave this "vale of tears".  I'm not condemning you, please
don't think that.  I'm just expressing my personal views right
now.  And when Jesus says in the book of John that He goes to
prepare a place for us, and that in His Father's house there are
many rooms, for me that is a promise of hope, of comfort.
Knowing that I can reach out to God at any time and anywhere is
awesome to me, (though I have not always lived my life in a
manner that was true to how I want to live my life.  I rejoice
that the Lord loves me, and you and the whole world.  I feel bad
that those of us who call ourselves Christian are not always very
good ambassadors or representatives of the Christ we say we
follow.

Take care of yourself, and I pray that God will bring you peace
in your soul, and joy in your heart.    Debby