[Faith-talk] Questioning Our Beliefs

Brandon Olivares via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 21:43:33 UTC 2014

Yes, this is exactly how I feel as well. As I said before, I think diversity is a great thing. I will never deny the freedom of a person to be whatever religion he likes. But it seems to me that some of the Christians on this list are publicly denouncing and condemning anyone who thinks differently, on a list that is for people of all faiths.

Thanks for your input. :)

Brandon