[Faith-talk] Questioning Our Beliefs

Brandon Olivares via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 22:12:49 UTC 2014

Poppa Bear,

I’ve explored many of the major denominations of Christianity, so I know very well what it is like on the inside. I just wanted to post about my own beliefs because many people in the west have not been very exposed to eastern philosophy, or have a lot of misconceptions of it. Inquiries are no problem at all, and I am always happy to answer those. I’m just not happy to be told that people who don’t believe a certain way are going to hell, or to be disrespected enough to be told outright that I’m wrong.

Brandon