[Faith-talk] Christianity in review.

Mostafa Almahdy via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Fri May 16 20:32:48 UTC 2014

Dear respected couples, thank you so much for your constant
communication with me.

I appreciate your answers.

I just googled that translation of the Qur'an, (Lalahl Bagdir's
translation of the Qur'an), but I couldn't find much information about
it.

I would really appreciate if you come on Skype, so we can discuss all
of these subjects and more.

Skype name is:

mostafa-the-speaker

Thank you so much, God bless you, I so much love and respect both of you.

--
(Seeking knowledge is compulsory from cratle to grave because it is a
shoreless ocean.)