[Faith-talk] Don't Love; Be Love

debby phillips via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Fri May 23 01:41:14 UTC 2014

Brandon, you are describing God.  God is love.  God is love.
Jesus came as Love for the whole world.  There are Scriptures
that talk about Christ in me, the hope of Glory.  The more I
allow Him to transform me, the more I allow Him to live in and
through me, the more love I can show.  You are right when you say
that our egos get in the way.  It happens all too often with most
of us.  That's because we have not yet surrendered totally to
Him.  It is a daily dying to myself.  It is a daily dying to
ourselves.     Peace,    Debby