[Faith-talk] leaving this group

Rob Kaiser via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Sat May 24 03:57:58 UTC 2014

Andrew: Noone is judging you. By reading all of the posts on the list in the
past few days, wea are all trying to help you better yourself.

I just like everyone else on this list is sorry to see you go. I really feel
you need to consider looking at one of our three fine NFB centers and go
there to get the proper training and education of our philosophy.

The offer is still there if you want my help to see about getting to
Colorado Center or any of the other two centers.

I know a lot of people here in Calofornia and in Illinois as I was a member
of the Chicago chapter for nine months.

We all just want to see you anhd everyone do well. That is what we are here
for.