[Faith-talk] Conversing with Atheism, part2. The universe and its design.

Poppa Bear via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Mon May 26 01:17:32 UTC 2014

Hello brother Mustafa, I hope that all is well over there in Egypt. One
thing to remember when addressing some of these points is that the line of
reasoning that intellectual Atheist will take does not even embrace
Darwinism. As a matter of fact most prominent scientist don't support
Darwinism. It was basically dealt with on the scientific arena of academia
in the 1960's, but unfortunately that is how behind most public school text
books are and how intellectually dishonest the curriculum of scientific
education is in many institutions until a graduate school level of inquiry
is reached. A book that addresses the history of the deflation of the Darwin
craze and the scientific break down of not only Darwin's theories, but many
other famous theories that are in text books around the world is titled,
"Icons of Evolution. The man is Jonathan Wells, PHD, he is not a Christian
and does not come from a Biblical world view, but seeks to draw on a
rigorous scientific line of reasoning.
Well, take care friend Mustafa.