[Faith-talk] Free Will

Brandon Olivares via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Mon May 26 22:29:28 UTC 2014

Dear Poppa Bear,

Thank you very much for your response and question.

Free will would cover any choice whatsoever. It could be jumping up, wiggling your big toe, or even every word you type in your email, and every word I respond with. The post I linked to gives some more details, but that is basically it. Your every thought, word, and action are not in the domain of free will. There is no doer to be free. Instead, what you are is Freedom.

--
Brandon

www.EscapeTheDream.org: Put an End to Suffering and Return to Joy

Latest blog post: The Illusion of Choice

Facebook: Brandon.Olivares
Twitter: @devbanana