[Faith-talk] Perennial Rampage.

Doris and Chris via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Tue May 27 17:17:53 UTC 2014

I  think for those of us outside the U.S., it is hard to relate to
themindset that objects to gun control because we here in Europe are
used to having fairly tight gun control in place.

This does not prevent killing and murder but at least makes it "less
efficient".

Doris in lUtherland

gun laws do not prevent killing and murder but at least makes it less
"efficient".

Doris in Lutherland