[Faith-talk] The Bible and the Law.

Poppa Bear via Faith-talk faith-talk at nfbnet.org
Wed May 28 03:59:08 UTC 2014

I think you did fine Debbie. If anyone is interested in understanding the
why and how of where we as Christians stand in this new covenant, I believe
that those who have responded so far have laid out the situation clear
enough for a seeker of the truth to be able to get the picture clear enough
to pursue it in detail, or close the door on it and move on to the next
criticism.
Blessings