[Faith-talk] How is everyone?

Doris &Hubby Chris chipmunks at gmx.net
Fri Nov 21 00:20:26 UTC 2014

Hi, Papa Bear,

it has been quiet indeed. however, we have had our own routine  of
ups and downs here so that I did not think to post, did not even
realize much that the list trafic had dwindled down to almost non-existence.

I am still having my ups and down with my health. I am on a new
prescription for a different kind of blood pressure medicine that is
supposed not to cause edema and the swelling in my legs has indeed
gone down some. However, the one oozing spot I have had on my leg for
the last several weeks is still oozing though it appears to be
getting smaller. Prayers are thus still appreciated.

I have not heard from mustafa in a while either and am beginning to
be concerned if he is all right with all the craziness going on in
the middle east.

looking forward to hearing from everyone also from you, papa bear,
and your bear cubs. *smile*

Doris in Germany