[Faith-talk] How is everyone?

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 26 23:27:46 UTC 2014

Debby,
I hope all goes well. what sort of work do you want? me, I want a part time
job before going to grad school. I'm pretty open. I can go into
communications as I love writing or something with kids. I'm actually trying
to get a tutoring job at our community college. will see if that works out.

I'm also praising God for my cute neice and nephew; she is an infant and he
is two.

Ashley