[Faith-talk] faith to get a job

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 25 21:53:02 UTC 2014

I know Im not Andrew, but I want to answer this as well. I agree with
everything you have said. I ,, unfortunately, have a diffferent situation: I
was hoping to get back to work. I was going to go to a customer service
assessment in LA. Uhnfor unfortunately, that is now going to be a
pipedrream. Because of I still have a pic line in. Because of all of my
that says I am free from infection. I have been told that willl never happen
based on my previous track recore. This means I need to look for work at
home if I waant to work. I'm stil prayhing about this matter to see if that
is going to e a good idea.

Rob Kaiser, President National Federation of the Blind of California Orange
County Chapter cell#(760)792-0525 email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net