[Faith-talk] Movements in gospel music

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 07:24:15 UTC 2014

 Hi all,Thanks so much for the welcome. Glad to read the posts. I have
just started the first choir rehersal today before we do theChristmas
concert. I think we will do gospel music and the choir groupis really
friendly. The conductor is also great, but I feel as if theyare a bit
nervous when it comes to helping a blind person do thenecessary
movements and I have a feeling they may want to say goodbyeto me
because of that after Christmas. If you think you or someoneelse you
know could help me practice this through skype, I would beglad to do
it. I don't think I can find someone to do this locally,because not
many people know how to do this and most wouldn't dare tohelp us in
this longterm.Adrijana