[Faith-talk] Movements in gospel music

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Sat Nov 29 20:03:11 UTC 2014

Ask if there is a woman in the group who would be willing to help you
between practices to show you the movements. Then practice them until
you can move fluently.

Personally, I wouldn't do something like that, mostly because it
smacks of entertainment, which shouldn't be a part of worship
services. I hope they won't say good-by to you in the choir because
of this, though.

Blessings,

Linda