[Faith-talk] For Debby

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Sun Nov 30 15:07:43 UTC 2014

Hi Debby
I can't say for sure of course, but something to think about.  In my studies
of disease and healing disease is often brought on by either anger or fear.
I know with your recent job situation that might be something to pray about
always keeping in mind "Be anxious for nothing but in everything through
prayer, supplication and thanksgiving let your requests be known to God and
the peace that passes understanding will guard your heart and mind in Christ
Jesus."
Maureen