[Faith-talk] For Debby

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 16:17:51 UTC 2014

Hi Debbie,

I'm sorry for being so late to the party with this, but please know that I'm also praying for healing and a speedy recovery. Shingles are no fun. While I (thank God) have never had them, some in my family have and it was very painful both for them and for those of us who were helping to take care of them. Though it may not be the only cause, stress could factor in here. I echo what everyone has said about taking all of our worries to the Lord through prayer. He will take care of it. You are in my prayers.—Blessings, Chris

Chris Nusbaum, Vice President
Maryland Association of Blind Students
Coordinator of Social Media, National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
Twitter: @Chrisn98, @MDMDABS and @NFBMD

"Together, with love, hope and determination, we transform dreams into reality."