[Faith-talk] discussion regarding tarrot and astrology

Kendra Schafer redwing731 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 02:04:56 UTC 2014

Hi all!
I don't do tarro but I have ran across a book on it on BARD. I like the idea of using voice labler lables. I also thought of that idea. I know more about astrology. There is also a book on that on BARD. I have read it and find it very good. I mostly read the horriscopes, the occational astrology book and hear it on some of the Pagan podcasts that I am subscribed to. I have not run across any accessable astronomy computer program.
Kendra

Sent from my iPhone