[Faith-talk] halow wean part one of two

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 13:25:44 UTC 2014

Palls posts are uplifting However.

-----Original Message-----
From: Faith-talk [mailto:faith-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Andrew
via Faith-talk
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2014 9:02 AM
To: Maureen Pranghofer; Faith-talk, for the discussion of faith and religion
Subject: Re: [Faith-talk] halow wean part one of two

Hi and if we are staying to blindness related posts then posts like the
quotes from paul shouln't be here in my opinion as it has nothing to do with
blindness that is what i think of when i think of nfb lists.  although that
is up to the list owner.  as if people reply to his quotes that can make
trafic to.  also if there is a post any one of us does not want to read we
can use the good old delete key and pass it by.

On 10/19/14, Maureen Pranghofer via Faith-talk <faith-talk at nfbnet.org>
wrote:
> Hi
> Actually that wasn't when I was talking about or thinking of when I
> sent the question, because I understood it is a list for all faiths,
> but rather it is for things related to faith and access because of
> blindness and I would like a list more like what I posted.
> Maureen

>>> Faith-talk:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/faith-talk_nfbnet.org/lauraeaves%4
>>> 0yahoo.com