[Faith-talk] Purpose of this list, was Re: halow wean part one of two

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 15:58:45 UTC 2014

Greg, very good points! For instance: if a blind person goes to a
new church, one where everybody knows what to do, sit, stand,
kneel, bow, or whatever and no instructions are given from the
leader how does the new blind person know what to do, especially
in carpeted settings where it is hard to hear whether people are
sitting or kneeling, or what-have-you.  I'm not saying that's me
at this moment, but I have been there, and was totally
embarrassed because I didn't know what to do.  I could tell that
people were moving about and doing something but not what that
was.    Peace,    Debby and Neena