[Faith-talk] What is God teaching you now?

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 17:44:59 UTC 2014

Hi! I'm kind of where you are, Pompa Bear, except that I go from
feeling that I've used up all my opportunities, feeling old and
weary to pushing ahead with job applications.  Today I just feel
like staying in my pajamas.  (I still am not dressed).  I'm
supposed to go to Toastmasters today back where I used to work,
and I just don't feel like doing anything.

I'm not sure I know what it is that God wants me to do.  So I'll
just wait and see.    Blessings,    Debby