[Faith-talk] This story is discusting!

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 5 01:08:25 UTC 2014

Hi Rj,

I heard about that story on the news. I saw your youtube link. I think its
disgusting too.
The teacher is forcing her own anti God views on the class. Students have
free speech and that includes religion.

I found it interesting the superintendent failed to return phone calls to
the media.
Sounds like he is trying to hide something or not speak out to fuel
controversy.

The teacher should be suspended, not the student.

Ashley