[Faith-talk] thank you all

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 19:11:18 UTC 2015

Hi,
I just wanted to say thank you very much for all your responses.
Sometimes you need to hear things from people who have no
emotional connection with the event at all.
Yes, confronting him is not going to benefit him at all.  It
might put me in a worse off position.  If we were to have a
discussion I know that either one of us could screw it up and I
would lose out, but he wouldn't gain or lose anything.  I
currently have such a low opinion of him that I would not be
emotionally able to listen to him without criticizing everything
he says, if this makes any sense.  Therefore I would not be able
to really listen to anything he has to say even if it were to be
logical and rational.
I suspect that, as I only have two more months at this school, I
will feel better, because I do not have the potential of seeing
him.
The forgiveness is going slowly but surely.  I no longer want him
dead (I felt this way before) and have just come to accept the
fact that he won't apologize, so I am a huge step away from where
I started.  I still do know that I have a long way to go in the
forgiveness process.
And yes, I will admit that while I do want closure one of my aims
in doing so was to make him feel guilty.
So I am not going to confront him.  Maybe I'll revisit the idea
but I would only do it if I think of exactly what I want to say,
when I could be thinking of beter things.  So I probably won't do
it-it was just a thought.
Thank you all again.
Vejas