[Faith-talk] guilt

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 16:43:57 UTC 2015

Vejas, I'm wondering first of all why you felt that it was
necessary to tell the teacher about do.  She didn't give you any
answers, just told you what would be on the test.  I don't know,
maybe I have a warped conscience or something, but I really don't
know that you cheated.  She didn't give you the answers, you
didn't ask her for the information.  I don't know, maybe I'm
wrong here, but I just don't quite understand.

As for your question, I do obsess sometimes, but truly, once
confession has been made, and forgiveness given, it is a betrayal
of God's blessing to us to keep going over and over it.  So I try
to tell myself that I was sorry, I have repented, I have
confessed, I have been forgiven.    Debby and Nova