[Faith-talk] guilt

Maureen Pranghofer maureensmusic at comcast.net
Mon Aug 3 00:28:49 UTC 2015

Hi
You are making perfect sense and everyone has experienced this at one time
or another.  You did exactly what was right by exposing the problem.  Often
I've found that guilt is caused by the enemy who accuses believers day and
night and so there is always this finger pointing from the adversary
especially when we do something right.  Know that guilt is never from God
and stay in the Word and in prayer reminding yourself that Jesus is always
going to overcome.
Maureen