[Faith-talk] To Everybody Receiving Mail in Digest Mode...

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 14:19:22 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

Can I make a friendly request that when you reply to messages you
change the subject lines to reflect the contents of your messages.
Myself included, a lot of people scan subject lines to determine what
to read. Please please parishioners and servants, it is rather
annoying to read "Digest 400, Issue 12" as a subject line and to have
to open messages to see a reply to someone specific or whatever.
Moderators, feel free to correct me if I am out-of-order with my list
request!

Thank you!

--
Danielle