[Faith-talk] Convention Services

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 02:24:18 UTC 2015

So Justin, what exactly do you mean by that? That's a rather
interesting response to people who are wanting to have some kind
of fellowship and worship time during a convention.  What kind of
action would you want these folks to be involved in? Certainly
prayer is one of the most important things we can do.  We
certainly do need to be active in whatever ways God is calling us
to act.  Many people are involved in all kinds of things.  Many
of us are not only involved in church activities but serve in
other ways.  I myself serve on the State Rehab Council for the
Department of Services for the Blind in Washington State.  So I'm
really curious about your remark, Justin.    Blessings,    Debby