[Faith-talk] Christmas

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 25 01:47:03 UTC 2015

Marry Christmas to you & all of you. Also, again, my sincere apologies for
that tereible email that went to everyone a month ago. Interestinly enough,
it was sent to me from 1 of my church friends in Orange. I have learned a
couple of valuable lessons including don't spill water on your computer.
Contact me off list & I'll explain.

Rob Kaiser
Email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net